Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Persian Rug Dealers' Film

Few days ago, an Iranian film maker called me and spoke over the phone. He wanted to see me to talk about a rug film to be made by him. We fixed the time and met. He is a graduate of the University of Southern California, USC here in Los Angeles. I graduated from this fine school myself in 1982 after I got my second master's degree and my Ph.D. I love this school.

This young Persian film maker wants to make a film about the lives of the Persian rug dealers here in the U.S. He does not want to focus on Persian carpets. He had some original ideas and I provided him with some materials. He seemed pretty enthusiastic about the subject. We are supposed to meet again and talk about the matter in more detail.

Khosrow Sobhe
www.RugIdea.com
310-770-9085
Post a Comment