Thursday, February 7, 2008

Kashan Rugs, Area rugs and Nothing More!

We received a new shipment of area rugs today. I did not touch them since I was busy with few customers all day. I sold several pieces of area rugs, small and big today. I also sold a small 3 x 5 feet Persian hand knotted Kashan rug to a couple who wanted to pay cash with no sales tax. I said tax money does not go to my pocket. I have to charge you tax and then pay it to the State of California. When they gave me their credit card, I charged them tax and they noticed it without mentioning anything!

I am still at work at 7:20 pm. I got to work this morning at 8:10 am after I dropped of my son at his high school. It has been a long they and I am tired and should go home. Can I rest or my wife wants me to help her with some jobs at home. I will find that out after I get home. NO MORE WORK TONIGHT!

Khosrow Sobhe
www.RugIdea.com
310-770-9085

No comments: