Thursday, February 21, 2008

Rug Blogs

Rug blogs can be a wonderful way to make communication between the rug professionals easy. Yet, this means is not used and utilized by the dealers, scholars, and others to dessiminate information between them. We rug dealers do not like to share information. It maybe used by our colleagues and competition. I tried to break this taboo by having an active rug blog to post my everyday professional and job stories. I have been encouraged by those who read my web log. I have seen more benefits than harms by having a rug blog. I try to post at least one story and report every day.

Khosrow Sobhe
www.Rugidea.com
310-770-9085

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're just getting into selling area rugs and just started a rug blog too- http://rugbin.wordpress.com
I find your blog really useful, keep up the good work!

Rug Ideas Dr. Kay Sobhe (Los Angeles) said...

Dear RugBin,

Hi. Thank you very much for your kind e-mail. We all can make it if we work hard and smart.

Best Regards,
RugMaster.blogspot.com