Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Birthday, No Rug Sale



It was my birthday today, Tuesday Nov. 18, 2008. Yesterday I was busy at work until 6:00 pm. We did not sell any rugs. We received few rugs for cleaning and repair for the Thanksgiving. I went to a meeting after work and got home by 9:00 pm. The lights were off and I thought my wife and two sons were out somewhere. When I walked into the living room, my wife, my sister in law and my two sons were waiting for me with candles lighting on a home-made cake singing happy birthday song in Farsi, the Persian language. I was surprised and punked!!!! Since my older son Ashkan would be at colleges tonight Tuesday up to 10:00 pm, and my sister in law would be at work until 11:00 pm, they had decided to hold my birthday last night.

We had cake, tea, fruit and of course gifts. I was surprised.

Khosrow Sobhe
www.RugIdea.com
www.LosAngelesRugCleaning.com
310-770-9085

No comments: