Friday, November 14, 2008

Wall to Wall Carpet Cleaning Los Angeles


As of this week, because of the demand we have included wall to wall carpet cleaning to the range of the services we have had. The person in charge of this new department is certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification, IICRC. We are excited to have this new service to our customers.

In the past, we received many phone calls or personal inquiries about carpet cleaning and we regretfully said no. Now our answer is yes. We serve the greater Los Angeles area including San Fernando Valley.

Khosrow Sobhe
www.RugIdea.com
www.LosAngelesRugCleaning.com
310-770-9085

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Sobhe, great post. You are absolutely right about the demand for Carpet Cleaners in Los Angeles and Southern California in general. I get my carpets cleaned almost every six months. I have two kids and a dog so I guess you know why :)

I enjoy reading your blog and will definitely contact you next time I need to clean my wall to wall carpets.

Rug Ideas Dr. Kay Sobhe (Los Angeles) said...

Yes, please call us any time you need Oriental rug or wall to wall carpet cleaning. We're open 7-days a week.

Thank you very much.
Khosrow Sobhe