Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Selling Two Runners and One Area Rug in Los Angeles

It is Sunday and a very slow mother's day in Los Angeles. I am at work. I sold two 2 x 8 feet runners, area rugs this morning after I opened our store. A customer who had a Nepalese rug with us for cleaning picked it up. A customer came in and browsed several rugs. He said he is in the process of remodeling his house and would come back next week.

Couple of customers walked in separately and checked on few rugs and said they might comeback later.

Nothing major or important happened!! Our repairman and his assistant took the day off today to spend the time with their families.

Right before I close my store, one of the customers who had visited us this morning returned and bought a 5 x 8 area rug. She had told me she would brows other stores. Apparently she liked our prices!

Khosrow Sobhe
www.RugIdea.com
310-770-9085

No comments: