Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hand Knotted Persian Gabbeh Rug, Area Rugs, Los Angeles Getting Cold

Usually I come to work around 8:00 to 8:15 am every day. On my store and on the Internet, I have posted 9:00 am as the start of my work, but I get to my work earlier. Today, a gentleman stopped by right after I opened my rug gallery and bought a 4 x 6 hand knotted Persian Gabbeh rug made with hand spun wool and natural dye.

During the past couple of days, we also sold one Afshar kilim, a flat weave with no pile and few area rugs. We also picked up and delivered few rugs for cleaning and repair. We have a repairman on site who does the repair and stain removal. We also do water damage and color run and color bleeding restoration. I work with three other repairmen when we are busy with more work load.

It has been cold in Los Angeles these days and it rained last night. You fell the spring, but should have a jacket and sweater with you not to get cold.

Khosrow Sobhe
www.RugIdea.com
310-770-9085

No comments: