Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Rug Master, Rug Blogs, Rug Blog

My rug blog, RugMaster.blogspot.com had 43 visitors yesterday. That is great! This is what I could never imagine when I started my rug blog in Los Angeles few months ago. What a nice way to communicate with my unknown friends from around the world. Another good point; if you type "rug blogs" in Google, my blog is number one blog on the Internet. WOW!

For a long time, I wanted to have a diary, but I did not know how to write and mange it and where to put it to be handy. I found the solution few months ago and started my blog, RugMaster.blogspot.com

Now, I have a wonderful online note book diary, easy to write in and easy to mange. I can also share it with many other new and unknown friends. In a former post, I wrote about sized bedar in Balboa Park north of Los Angeles, when Iranians celebrated the 13th day of Nworuz, the new Persian year. Persians go to the nature on the 13th day of their new year to get red of all bad things. Someone called me from San Francisco and asked a question. He had found my web log and had read my posts and called me. I receive calls and e-mails from many places from those who happen to visit my web log. That is great.

Khosrow Sobhe
www.rugidea.com
310-770-9085

No comments: