Saturday, May 3, 2008

We Recieved a New Persian Rug Shipment from Tehran












Two days ago, we received a new Persian rug shipment from Tehran. The bales were sent by my brothers who are Persian rug producers and exporters by Air France. It took 2-3 days to clear the bales which were inspected by the customs here in Los Angeles International Airport. I had asked my brothers to send me a small loom that I need for the presentations we have. We participate in different shows and exhibitions and I need a loom on which our repairman works and show how Persian rugs are made. I received a small but a very cute rug loom. Few inches of a rug is already woven and the rest is warped and is ready to be woven for presentation purposes.



Khosrow Sobhe
www.RugIdea.com
310-770-9085

No comments: