Thursday, September 4, 2008

Educated Rugs Customers in Los Angeles







I know a little bit more about rugs than my average rug customers. Therefore I would like to share my knowledge of Oriental carpets with them. That is why I have set up a table in my rug gallery on which I have samples of the yarns we use for making Gabbeh and Qashqai rugs with hand spun wool and vegetable/natural dye. We also have many types of free booklets and literature on this table to give to our prospects and clients who visit us in our rug store every day.

An educated customer can make a better decision in buying Oriental, Persian or area rugs. He or she can also use our other services better if educated. Services such as professional rug cleaning, rug repair, water damage restoration, bleeding and stain removal and rug appraisal. If our customer knows about the advantages of having a good quality rug pads and underlays, he/she will consider buying rug pads from us as well.

Khosrow Sobhe
www.RugIdea.com
310-770-9085

No comments: